This legal notice regulates the navigation and use of the website www.hospitalclinic.cat ("Website") and will be applied without prejudice to any other specific conditions the user may accept in its component web pages.
The purpose of this Website is to bring the knowledge of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona to the public, about topics related to health care. This website is a dynamic and constantly evolving platform powered by the BBVA Foundation.
All the people appearing in PortalCLÍNIC have given consent to Hospital Clínic de Barcelona to do so, in this project.
Access to this Website implies classification as a user and acceptance of the conditions for use detailed below:
- Use of the Website in accordance with the law, this legal notice, and any specific conditions which may be applicable. In the case of any breach of these conditions by the user, the Entity reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, and to restrict access to its Website.
On this website you will find content protected by copyright and by Creative Commons license:
a) The content of the articles and texts, graphics and videos on this website are shared within the framework of a Creative Commons license of Recognition - Non-Commercial - No derivative works (by-NC-nd). It is allowed to copy, distribute and publicly communicate the content of the work, as long as the author is cited and recognised. It is not permitted to generate derivative work or use it for commercial purposes.
Likewise, the BBVA Foundation will also have to be cited as the financing entity of the project. In this sense, a standard phrase will be included: "PortalCLÍNIC is a project of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and promoted by the BBVA Foundation.
The rest of the contents of this Website (logos, brands or designs) are the property of the Entity or of third parties that have authorised its use and are protected by Spanish intellectual and industrial intellectual property legislation.
If you want to make different use of the contents of PortalCLÍNIC of those indicated in this legal notice, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is forbidden to carry out framing practices (illicit display of selected content), deep-linking (concealment of the web address of origin), etc. , or any other practice that leads to an error about the source of the contents.
Linking will not imply partnership, collaboration or support of the Entity. In particular, the creation of a link that fraudulently suggests or implies any relationship with the Entity will not be allowed.
- The creation of links will not imply any relationship with, collaboration with, or support of any kind by the Entity. In particular, no link may be created which fraudulently creates or establishes any type of relationship with the Entity.
- Links from websites with libellous, pornographic, racist, or xenophobic content, or which provide false information on the Entity or any of its partners, are prohibited.
- The Entity revises and updates the information on the Website at regular intervals, but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, updated, and free of errors. Consequently, it accepts no liability for any damage arising from decisions based on the information or content of this Website.
- Access to this Website is at the user’s own risk. The user is responsible for using suitable safeguards against viruses or other harm. Users also undertake to avoid any conduct which may harm, impair, overload, or otherwise damage this Website and its use in any way.
- This Website may contain basic information on different aspects of health, created by professionals and patients. It offers recommendations and generic guidelines on the treatment of certain diseases, but is not intended to be used as a substitute for diagnosis, medical treatments, or any medical care by healthcare professionals. The content of this Website is not a substitute for personal attention by medical professionals.
- This Website is subject to the requirements of Spanish legislation. Any conflict arising from the use of this Website will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona.