This legal notice regulates the navigation and use of the website www.hospitalclinic.cat ("Website") and will be applied without prejudice to any other specific conditions the user may accept in its component web pages.
The Website is owned by the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (the "Entity"), with CIF (tax identification number) Q0802070C and business address at c/ Villarroel, 170, Barcelona. We can be contacted by email at email@example.com
The purpose of this Website is to bring the knowledge of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona to the public, about topics related to health care. This website is a dynamic and constantly evolving platform powered by the BBVA Foundation.
Access to this Website implies classification as a user and acceptance of the conditions for use detailed below:
- Use of the Website in accordance with the law, this legal notice, and any specific conditions which may be applicable. In the case of any breach of these conditions by the user, the Entity reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, and to restrict access to its Website.
On this website you will find content protected by copyright and by Creative Commons license:
a) The content of the articles and texts, graphics and videos on this website are shared within the framework of a Creative Commons license of Recognition - Non-Commercial - No derivative works (by-nc-nd). It is allowed to copy, distribute and transmit the textual content of the work, as well as to make derivative works, provided that the authorship is respected, it is done without commercial purposes, and the derivative work is shared under a similar license.
b) The rest of the contents of this Website (logos, trademarks, design or source code or any other element) are the property of the Entity or of third parties that have authorized its use, and are protected by the legislation on intellectual property • intellectual Spanish industrial Access to the contents of this website does not transfer any rights over them. The reproduction -except for private use-, the transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this Website without the express written consent of the Entity is prohibited. In particular, the following behaviours are prohibited, by way of example:
• The total or partial reproduction of the contents of the Web, in any format.
• The dissemination of the texts published on this website without indicating the source.
• The use or modification of trademarks, designs, logos, forms or any other, in whole or in part.
- The content of this Website may not be reproduced (except for private use), transformed, distributed, published or broadcast, made available to the public, or used in any other way without the express written consent of the Entity. In particular, the following actions, non-exhaustively, are prohibited:
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of this website in any format.
- The dissemination of texts published on this Website without indication of the source.
- The use or alteration of the brands, designs, logos, forms, or any other element, wholly or partially.
- Links may be established to the homepage of the Website only. The practices of framing (illicit display of selected content), deep linking (concealing the original URL), etc., or any other practice leading to obfuscation of the source of the content, are prohibited.
- The creation of links will not imply any relationship with, collaboration with, or support of any kind by the Entity. In particular, no link may be created which fraudulently creates or establishes any type of relationship with the Entity.
- Links from websites with libellous, pornographic, racist, or xenophobic content, or which provide false information on the Entity or any of its partners, are prohibited.
- The Entity revises and updates the information on the Website at regular intervals, but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, updated, and free of errors. Consequently, it accepts no liability for any damage arising from decisions based on the information or content of this Website.
- Access to this Website is at the user’s own risk. The user is responsible for using suitable safeguards against viruses or other harm. Users also undertake to avoid any conduct which may harm, impair, overload, or otherwise damage this Website and its use in any way.
- This Website may contain basic information on different aspects of health, created by professionals and patients. It offers recommendations and generic guidelines on the treatment of certain diseases, but is not intended to be used as a substitute for diagnosis, medical treatments, or any medical care by healthcare professionals. The content of this Website is not a substitute for personal attention by medical professionals.
- This Website is subject to the requirements of Spanish legislation. Any conflict arising from the use of this Website will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona.