In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of individuals in relation to the treatment of their personal data (hereafter, "the Regulation"), and in relation to the data entered by users on the form 'Subscribe', please note that:
- The treatment of the data is the responsibility of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (hereafter, "HCB"), with CIF (tax identification number) Q0802070C, and business address in Barcelona, at Carrer Villarroel 170. You can contact the Data Protection officer at email@example.com. Your data will be processed for the exclusive purpose of managing your request via the Healthcare Portal.
- You have the right to access your data, request the correction of incorrect information, or request their deletion. You may also limit their processing, oppose their use, and withdraw consent for specific purposes. You can exercise these rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to present complaints to the Catalan Data Protection Agency about any action by the HCB which you consider to violate your rights.
- Your information will not be passed to third parties or used for any other purpose than that established in the first paragraph of this notice, unless otherwise established by law or required by a Judge, the Tax Ministry, or any government body which may legally require it, in accordance with the Data Protection Act (LOPD).
- Unless specifically established otherwise, all fields of forms must be filled in with correct, complete, and updated information. If not, the entity may hold the user liable for any loss or damages such faulty information may cause.
- In cases where consent is required, it may only be given by a person with the legal capacity to act; if this is not possible, consent must be given by their legal guardian or representative.
- All data will be processed applying the technical and organisational security measures established in current law.
- The data will be kept while you are subscribed to PortalCLÍNIC, and whenever a legal rank rule may require it or its conservation is perentory for technical and/or organisational reasons.