Research lines of Endometriosis
Since endometriosis is regarded as a prevalent, chronic disease that affects young women and has a strong impact on quality of life and reproductive health, there is growing interest into its clinical and experimental research to ascertain its causes and associated genetic and molecular factors which could explain why some women are more predisposed to the condition than others. In this context, scientific advances are focused on:
- Research into new non-hormonal, inflammatory-modulating drugs and molecules.
- Research into genetic markers.
- Research into the association with endocrine and immunological disorders as well as other diseases.
- Surgical clinical research to optimise postoperative results.
- Clinical research into diagnostic methods.
Receive the latest updates related to this content.
Thank you for subscribing!
We have received your information. Check your inbox, in a few moments you will receive a confirmation email.